Passengers are more discerning in their tastes than ever before. They expect enjoyable, imaginative onboard entertainment to make their journey as pleasurable as possible.
Working with a good content service provider (CSP) will ensure that you create and deliver a bespoke and innovative entertainment package that will encourage client loyalty and repeat business.
Some of the key issues to consider include:
- Research: when compiling content, close consideration should be given to passenger demographics, route networks, cultural sensitivities, seasonal changes and the success of in-flight movies, TV shows and audio content across regions based on ratings and reviews.
- Content suppliers: your CSP should have an excellent network of content suppliers globally to ensure a rich and varied choice of great content that will appeal to all passengers.
- Knowledge: your CSP should be passionate and knowledgeable about the entertainment content that is available so that they can provide you with the highest quality advice when recommending line ups.
- Viewing pattern analysis: it is important to monitor and analyse on-board viewing figures and habits to understand which content is popular and that which isn’t so that line-ups can be regularly improved.
- Passenger feedback: conducting in-depth research amongst your passengers to gauge their opinions regarding the entertainment package on offer enables corrective action and improvements to be made.
You can view a sample of our original in-flight production work here. Contact us to see what we can do for you.