Some airlines are now adopting wireless technology to deliver entertainment to passengers.
These low cost systems are very light and easy to install and allow passengers to enjoy movies, TV shows, music, games and apps wirelessly from their laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Lower system weight means huge fuel savings
- Personalise your entertainment offering to customers
- System installation takes a matter of hours
- Lower cost of ownership
- Reduce maintenance costs compared to embedded systems
- Maximise ancillary revenue potential
- Tailor content by individual passenger, cabin class or group of passengers
- Stay in touch with passengers after the flight*
- Passengers can finish their movies and TV shows after disembarking for a limited time*
With all these great advantages, it’s easy to understand why wireless technology is set to change the way in-flight entertainment is delivered to the passenger of the future.
With over 20 years of experience delivering IFE solutions to airlines, we are ideally placed to help you successfully implement your wireless solution.
You can view a sample of our original in-flight production work here. Contact us to see what we can do for you.